What is it?

The right insurance is vital for protecting property investments.  Our specialist insurance partner has extensive expertise in all relevant areas and is able to source competitive insurance for all aspects of property ownership and rental.


Their services include:

  • Residential landlords insurance
  • Unoccupied insurance (short and long term)
  • Holiday home and second home insurance
  • Landlords and tenants contents insurance
  • Buy to Let Insurance

Who is it for?

Insurance is available for individual, commercial and business needs.

How to enquire

If you have a property insurance enquiry then call our insurance specialists on 0800 488 0016.

Investors looking to take out a HMO mortgage under the name of a limited company should refer to our Limited Companies / Special Purpose Vehicles section.

Top Tips


Putting a lock on every room is not the same as an HMO. If you do not ensure that your property is HMO-specific, valuers and lenders may only see it as having the value of the family home it once was.


It is particularly important with HMOs to make sure it is a high quality property in order to get the desired long term return on investment.


Be aware of local council legislation, for example where there is an Article 4 Direction in the area. This will impact on the planning permissions needed for conversion into an HMO.

Get in touch today to discuss your HMO plans in more detail.