Win an iPad mini with CPC Finance
Thank you for your interest but the competition deadline has now passed and we can no longer accept entries.
Terms and conditions
1. By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Your contact information will be kept confidential and not shared with third parties
3. We may use your contact information to send you our newsletter and other marketing communication by email. You may unsubscribe at any time.
4. To enter the competition, participants must answer the question with the correct answer. To enter the competition, the entrant also needs to be following the @CPCFinance twitter account and retweet the pinned competition post. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and CPC Finance reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
5. CPC Finance Twitter prize draw competitions are open only to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Employees of CPC Finance, its affiliates or participating companies are not eligible to enter. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
6. All entries must be received by 11am on Friday 20 th November (UK time).
7. The competition will commence at 10am on Wednesay 11 th November 2015 (UK time).
8. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
9. The three winners will be selected at random and announced on CPC Finance’s twitter feed on Friday 20 th November (UK time)
10. The winning prize is a 16GB Apple iPad mini with wifi capabilities. This is valued at £319.
11. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
12. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
13. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
14. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
16. The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winners will be notified by social media and email within three working days of the closing date. The winners will be required to provide information in order for the prize to be issued and must agree to the competition terms and conditions. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days after the closing date, CPC Finance reserves the right to award the prize to another winner, who will be chosen at random.
18. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Commercial Processing Centre Limited. 4 Chandlers House, Hampton Mews, 191-195 Sparrows Herne, Bushey, Hertfordshire WD23 1FL
How we work
We believe finding the right finance starts with understanding everything about the application, from the amount requested, to the property assets, and the liabilities involved
We undertake in-depth analysis of the finance available from our range of lenders and identify the best deal for your requirements
Once we have selected your finance product, we build your application to meet the lender’s criteria, to give it the best chance of approval
We use our longstanding relationships with our lenders to ensure it is processed as quickly and efficiently as possible
We are dedicated to completing every case we take on and we will use our best endeavors to progress each application until the funding is in place including chasing the solicitors.
Member of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers
CPC Finance is a member of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB), the UK’s trade body for business finance brokers.
The Association exists to establish measureable standards of professional practice among commercial finance brokers, which it believes is both in the best interests of brokers and SME customers and vital to the integrity and future well-being of the industry.
As a member of the NACFB, CPC Finance adheres to its Code of Practice, ensuring that it operates professionally and in the best interest of its clients.