As one of Shawbrook Banks Strategic Partners we are pleased to announce some changes they have made to their short term bridging products.
Shawbrook no longer have a minimum term on any of their products.
They have reduced rates on residential standard bridging;
- 0.65% per month up to 60% – 7.0% above 3 month LIBOR, was previously 7.5%
- 0.69% per month up to 70% – 7.53% above 3 month LIBOR, was previous 8.5%
Reduced rates on residential refurbishment bridges;
- Reduced to 0.73% per month on residential property up to 70% LTV – 8.00% above 3 month LIBOR, was previously 9.15%
These changes apply to pipeline business too, up to Formal Offer stage
More Details on the Bridging Offering
- Up to 70% LTV, Arrangement Fees added to the loan, outside of max LTV
- Lending against residential, semi commercial and commercial security on a 1st charge basis.
- Committed to, and proven track record for delivering within tight timeframes
- Shawbrook have transparent costs, pricing and commission – making your job easier when it comes to choosing which lender to recommend to your clients
- Clients have the option of switching to a longer term mortgage with Shawbrook as an exit
- Clients can borrow for purchase or refinance purposes.
Contact us now to speak to our experienced team to discuss your case.