Short Term Loans & Bridging Loans
What is it?
Short Term Loans (STL) are often known as Bridging loans.
They are used to cover short term needs for finance and can be used for many different purposes.
They are secured, usually on a residential or commercial property.
You can view case studies of our work for examples of where CPC Finance clients have used short term loans to build their property portfolios.
The benefits of short term loans and bridging loans include:
- Finance quickly available
- Periods as short as 1 month
- Periods up to 2 years
- 1st or 2nd charge mortgage
- No ERCs on certain products
Who are they for?
Typical uses of short term loans and briding loans include:
- Buying a property at auction
- Refurbishment a residential or business property
- Covering a gap in a broken property purchase chain
- Short term finance for a business
“Having been let down by another lender at the eleventh hour, CPC Finance’s client was at genuine risk of repossession and so we had to act quickly, turning the survey around in just 48 hours. We were immediately comfortable with the deal and, with the help of Karl Griggs, were able to get it across the line in just four days. It wasn’t the biggest loan but, for me, this was bridging at its finest.”
Matt Smith, Director of Risk, Octane Capital
Get in touch today to discuss your short term loan options.
+44 (0)1923 655441